General information on the service provider:
For the purposes of the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, referred to as SISEC), it informs the user (hereinafter, the USER), which accesses this website with the domain, "www.tsi.url.edu" (hereinafter, the WEB), the following GENERAL INFORMATION ON THE SERVICE PROVIDER:
• Company name: PRIVATE XAVIER FOUNDATION
• Address: C/ Marques de Mulhacen, 40- 42,. • 08034 Barcelona (Spain)
• Fiscal ID.: no. G-65469546.
• Tel.: (93) 252 2890
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Also, PRIVATE XAVIER FOUNDATION informs the USER of the following terms and conditions:
1. Terms of web use: The contents, commercial activities and services generally provided through the WEB are subject to the terms and conditions provided in this Legal Notice / Data Protection"(hereinafter, the NOTICE) and comply with current Spanish legislation, especially with the aforementioned SISEC and the Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal data (hereinafter the Act).
Consequently, simple access and use of the WEB by any person implies the attribution of the status of USER and the full acceptance of all terms and conditions contained in this Notice from the moment you access the web. WEB access to and the application of information are completely free.
The purpose of the file is to manage and develop the PRIVATE XAVIER FOU NDATION candidates and the selection process carried out by that company for its customers. Sending any information relating to their ideology, religion, beliefs, racial origin, health and sex life to protect the privacy of users, is prohibited. The user may exercise rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition under the terms established in current legislation, by writing to the registered office of the PROVATE XAVIER FOUNDATION or to the address contained in the general information NOTICE.
3. Commercial Post Policy: According to the SISEC, the PRIVATE XAVIER FOUNDATION does not perform spam practices, so it does not send digital commercial mail that has not been previously requested or authorized by the USER. However, such authorization may be revoked at any time by the user through to the registered office of the PRIVATE XAVIER FOUNDATION or email to the address contained in the general information of this NOTICE.
At the same time, the user is informed that as a client of the PRIVATE XAVIER FOUNDATION that, according to SISEC, your data can be used to send the said commercial mail electronically, without prior consent, provided that it relates to products or services similar to those that were initially contracted. However, the user / client may object at any time by sending such unsolicited commercial mail by the same procedure outlined in the previous paragraph.
4.1. Cookies used on this website
This site uses the following cookies:
Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Thus it combats spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits of this site. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so communicating directly with Google.
Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons: I like or Share
4.2. Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
4.3. Additional notes
• Neither this website nor the legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies that the third parties mentioned may have on this policy of cookies.
• Web browsers are responsible for storing tool cookies and carry their right to removal or disabling. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the browsers mentioned.
• In some cases you need to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
• In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law. Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. For information on using Google gives the cookies we attach this other link.
• For any questions or concerns about this policy do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.